Become a member of the Pride Approved Driver CPC Consortium
Pride Training is dedicated to providing professional, quality training to drivers at a realistic price. We do not believe in just ‘ticking boxes’. LGV and PCV drivers play a vital role and we ensure they receive the highest standard of training. This is why we offer operators and training providers the opportunity to become members of our Pride Approved Driver CPC Consortium, so they can deliver training that actually meets their drivers’ needs.
To join, your trainers must successfully complete, either our ‘Train the Trainer’ course or our established trainer assessment day. Additional training may be required to be able to deliver all our modules. Our standards are high, but our support, integrity and level of personal service is second to none. As a Pride Consortium Member you are in safe hands.
- No JAUPT Centre Approval fee of £1,500 every five years
- No JAUPT course approvals fees (£1260 every year - based on 10 half-day modules)
- Free access to the best course material in the transport business
- No DVSA OR JAUPT Centre Audits - You will still have unannounced DVSA or JAUPT course visits
- Certificates send in PDF format
- 30-day payment terms for DVSA uploads and delegate fees
- Appear on this website, advertising your courses
- Secure online course database, to view all your course details and history (coming soon)
- Drivers secure login to download handouts and certificates (coming soon)
- Online drivers' booking and payment screen
- ADR courses and trainer available at your site
- Transport Manager’s CPC course material, trainers available at discount prices
Option One -
No yearly membership fee
Delegate course fee of £15 +VAT, plus DVSA upload fee
(max course fee is £150 + VAT; i.e. if you have 20 delegates, you only pay £150 +VAT and 20 DVSA upload fees)
Option Two -
Annual Membership Fee £400 + VAT (Special offer for local authorities and colleges - No Annual Fee for the first year)
Delegate course fee of £8 +VAT plus DVSA upload fee
(max course fee is £80 + VAT per course; i.e. if you have 20 delegates, you only pay £80 +VAT and 20 DVSA upload fees)
Discounts for local councils and colleges - Call 0115 972 5923 for details
Trainer annual CPD £125 +VAT
Initial Train the Trainer 5 Day course £1035 +VAT
Experienced Trainer assessment day £125 +VAT
Driving Assessor Training £395 +VAT
Contact a member of the team for expert advice on 0115 850 0130, if you want to find out more about joining the Pride Training Consortium.
"We were already a JAUPT Approved Centre but took the decision to join Pride. The quality of the training material is amazing and the removal of the tedious administration has allowed us to focus on our business. It's also reassuring to have the ongoing professional support."
"Two years ago, after buying Pride course material since 2009 for our own Approved Centre, we decided to join the Consortium. This gave us the full range of material and like Sawyer we were attracted by the removal of administration tasks and the support of the Pride Team."
"Initially the RTITB Consortium was the best option for us, but after attending a Pride Consortium course for my our Driver CPC qualification I appreciated the difference in the quality of the material. Option One of the Consortium has removed the annual consortium fee we were paying and we now only pay when we run our courses during the year. However we still have the full support of the Pride Team."